I’m your host, Michelle Morand and I want to thank you for purchasing our program.
You have purchased our monthly payment option for one full year and as such will be immediately able to access our first program segment and resources as well as our discussion groups and teleclasses (once we’ve validated your membership).
First off, congratulations on this investment in your mental, physical and emotional health! If you’re anything like me, you’ve already tried a whack of things to gain control and confidence in your relationship with food and in the world at large. It takes courage to keep on trying. I’m just so glad you’re here because now you will understand why those things didn’t work; stop beating yourself up; and start to see obvious change in how you feel and how you think and experience the world.
You’ll see right away from our group discussions how much this program has helped others and how much it can help you. Just dig in, ask questions, let us support you and know that you will succeed in finding peace with food and a healthy, attractive, natural weight for your body!
This email will provide you with some details for logging in and accessing all that the program has to offer.
Please follow the steps below to login and we’ll validate your membership asap.
Then enter the course code listed and you’ll immediately have access to all of the lessons and resource materials in Segment 1, as well as teleclasses, and discussions that will help you to experience true, lasting freedom from your stressful relationship with food.
Please note: Your full enrollment requires us to click a button on our end, so when you enter the program you may get a message stating that you will not be fully enrolled until your request is accepted. If you are registering during regular business hours we will do our part immediately. If it is after regular business hours 9 am – 9pm Pacific Standard Time, we will fully enroll you first thing the next day.
Make a note of the CEDRIC Centre main number and email and contact us anytime if you have questions:
To enter the program, follow the steps below:
- First, Sign up for the Daily Centering Email below. Please note that the time of day that you confirm your subscription dictates the time of day you will receive them. So if you want them waiting for you when you get up, accept them very early in the morning.
- Next, go to http://www.cedriccentre.com/signup
- Enter 4SP93-9FPQ3 as the access code
- Enter in your personal information.
NOTE: You must use your real email address, so we can provide account details to you.
If you would like to remain anonymous please use a fake name or nickname.
- Unckeck the ‘Receive Periodic Schoology updates’ option at the bottom and click Register.
- You will now be logged into our Class system ‘Schoology’ and you can take the tour of the system.
- Next, click on ‘Courses’ at the top of the Schoology Page, and then click ‘Join’ on the menu that opened.
- Enter C44X5-VG2ST to access the first month of content.
- At this point we will need to activate your account before you can proceed to ensure the privacy of all members. We will send you an email confirmation that your account is activated.
- Each month we will deliver the next code to you through the newsletter that you signed up for. If you did not sign up for that newsletter, you need to do so now. It can be found on this page: http://www.cedriccentre.com/fintpprogram-thanks
- To log into your web course in the future please visit http://www.cedriccentre.com and click on “Members” a the top of the page.
- If at any point in the year you’d like to switch your membership to a full year and access all course materials at once just contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange that for you.
- That’s it! Enjoy the course, and if you have any further questions, do not hesitate to get in touch. Our contact information is below:Customer Support Contact Information:
Tel: 1-866-383-0797 or 1-250-383-0797
Below is a little information for you on what you’ll find in the program and where to find it. Again, welcome!! I’m glad you’re here.
The course materials such as book chapters, audio programs, video workshops, and workbook segments are naturally dispensed with the weekly lessons that they correspond to. This will make it much easier for you to just focus on one topic at a time and explore it through whatever media (book/cd/video) works best for your learning style.
To access lessons and the course materials just click on ‘Courses,’ then click on Segment 1and scroll down and you’ll see all that that lesson contains. (You’ll have access to the first section this month, then the second section access will be added next month and on through the year.)
Teleclasses: To listen to past teleclasses and to find the teleclass schedule for the year and call in details, click on ‘Groups’ in the black ribbon, then click on ‘Food Is Not The Problem.’ You’ll see a menu on the left hand side of the screen. Click on ‘Resources’ and you’ll find the teleclass details there.
Group Discussions/Forums: Click on ‘Groups’ in the black ribbon at the top of your screen and then in the left column and click on ‘Discussions.’ This is where our group discussions take place. You’ll find archived discussions on a variety of topics and you’ll see which topics are being discussed currently. Feel free to post your own new discussion topic (don’t worry if we’ve already talked about it – there is great benefit to exploring topics in different ways and with new people, so just ask your question or share your comment) or simply read along as others share back and forth. Our discussion forum is a safe and positive environment for exploring our frustrations with life and with ourselves as we are learning. You’ll see what I mean when you get there.
Have fun exploring! And remember, life is for learning. No one here expects you to be perfect or to know all there is to know about anything. So let it be okay to share, ask questions and receive support and caring. That’s what we’re here for!
I look forward to working with you and to getting to know you over the months to come.