We all have a tendency to care for others around us. We worry about our children eating right, getting their school work done. Is our spouse working too many hours? Are mom and dad doing ok? But a bigger question for you is are you caring for yourself? Do you practice self-care? Or are you always putting yourself last, after everyone else?
We can all use a refresher in self-care. Let’s do a bit of a self-care review.
- The First Step to Self-Care
- Self-Care Part 2
- Self-Care Part 3: Sustainable Change Begins
- Self-Care Part 4: Getting from Here to There
- Self-Care Part 5: Letting Go of Your Stories
- Self-Care Final Part: Realistic Goals